41 people are interested
Volunteer I.T. position for small nonprofit. Duties include:
* Assessing and maintaining backup and security software for a small office Windows network
- Inventory and keep current antivirus and antimalware utilities on office computers.
- Instruct staff in basic security procedures: use of passwords, how to spot phishing emails, etc.
- Verify and test existing backup system to ensure proper operation.
* Maintaining a WordPress-based web site
- Perform regular site maintenance and updates to plugins and WordPress
- Maintain WordPress user list and permissions
* Maintain Google docs, drive, and emails
- Manage Google mail accounts for new volunteers, delete old accounts, etc.
- Set up and configure Google drive and docs on volunteer systems (as needed)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
About Eating Disorders Resource Center (EDRC)
15891 Los Gatos-Almaden Rd., Los Gatos, CA 95032, US
Eating Disorders Resource Center (EDRC) strives to increase awareness and understanding of eating disorders for the general public and for health professionals and to promote early diagnosis, effective treatment, and recovery.
The EDRC provides resources and information regarding in-patient and community based treatment programs in the Silicon Valley area, as well as facilitating monthly support groups so that sufferers and their families and friends have the opportunity to meet together and learn from each other.
We'll work with your schedule.
15891 Los Gatos-Almaden RdLos Gatos, CA 95032
- Google Apps
- Microsoft Office Suite
- IT Consulting
- PC Platform
- Security / Network Administration
- 1 year
- Minimum 2 hours per week