37 people are interested
Volunteer I.T. position for small nonprofit. Duties include:
* Assessing and maintaining backup and security software for a small office Windows network
- Inventory and keep current antivirus and antimalware utilities on office computers.
- Instruct staff in basic security procedures: use of passwords, how to spot phishing emails, etc.
- Verify and test existing backup system to ensure proper operation.
* Maintaining a WordPress-based web site
- Perform regular site maintenance and updates to plugins and WordPress
- Maintain WordPress user list and permissions
* Maintain Google docs, drive, and emails
- Manage Google mail accounts for new volunteers, delete old accounts, etc.
- Set up and configure Google drive and docs on volunteer systems (as needed)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
We'll work with your schedule.
15891 Los Gatos-Almaden RdLos Gatos, CA 95032
- Google Apps
- Microsoft Office Suite
- IT Consulting
- PC Platform
- Security / Network Administration
- 1 year
- Minimum 2 hours per week