Duties and responsibilities
- Develop content repository for newsletters, email marketing, and social media
- Develop story repository for fund development team
- Enhance marketing materials library
- Create voter engagement strategy for employees and congregations
- Enhance communications and branding for Children & Family Services division
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Intermediate experience - Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to manage social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Sensitivity and professionalism interacting with LSS-SW clients, staff, and volunteers
- Understanding of LSS-SW mission and services, passion for social justice
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 50 hours total for Fall/Spring Semester
- Volunteer responsible for cost of background check
- Volunteer Photographer at Winter...
- English Tutor
- Fund Development Volunteer
- Food Pantry Delivery Volunteer
- Winter Wonderland Set Up and...
- Be a friendly caller to our...
- Volunteer Champion
- Volunteer-Volunteer Coordinator
- Mission Spokesperson
- Winter Wonderland Volunteer...
- Refugee Christmas Project...
- Newsletter Volunteer
- Champion Manager
- Graphic Designer Volunteer
- Refugee Childcare Volunteer
- Refugee Mentor
- Volunteer Gift Wrapping Party
- Come and See Tour Volunteer
- Volunteer Santa Claus at Winter...
- Communications Intern