PATH’s Mall, located near Silver Lake, is a one-stop-shop to ending homelessness and the administrative hub for all of PATH’s sites. With on-site case management offices, an employment resource center, mental health clinic, health clinic, full-service salon, and 75-interim beds, this PATH site is dedicated to ensuring the fastest and most effective services to homeless and previously homeless clients. Join us by becoming a PATH Mall Reception Support member!
- Accurately disseminate information on PATH services to clients and prospective clients, both in-person, via email, and over the phone.
- Answer phone calls and transfer to appropriate departments.
- Welcome incoming appointments and alert associated staff member(s).
- Distribute donation receipts upon receiving pre-approved donations.
- Distribute mail to clients accordingly.
- Assist with completing Coordinated Entry System (CES) assignments with guidance from Program Coordinator.
- Support staff with other special projects and initiatives, as assigned.
- Support staff with other administrative work, as assigned.
- Must be available either between 8:00a to Noon or between Noon and 4:00p during the week. Preferably available for more than one shift.
- Maintain regular attendance for three months minimum.
- Have a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure and time sensitive environment.
- Experience with underserved populations preferred.
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High level of initiative, creativity, and motivation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher).
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Between 8:00a to Noon or Noon to 4:00p
- Must maintain regular attendance for three months minimum.