Our Donor Relations Manager will meaningfully contribute to AsylumConnect through helping us to ensure that all of our donors feel valued and are kept up-to-date on our initiative’s progress. In this role, you will utilize your strong research and interpersonal skills to both identify new donors and convert one-time donors into ongoing contributors to our cause. This is the opportunity to build the substantial relationships necessary for AsylumConnect to reach its full potential.
- Report (and work closely with) the Director of Finance and Legal.
- Identify, establish and cultivate lasting relationships with existing and prospective individual donors.
- Conduct research and analysis for donor prospects. Identify and make personal calls/emails on prospective donors.
- Serve as the primary contact person for donors.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all communications with donors.
- Oversee the development, management, and implementation of an individual donor recognition plan including the timely acknowledgement and follow-up for all individual donors and prospects.
- Create a bi-weekly newsletter featuring our website’s "Donate Now" button (coming soon) to share with current supporters and potential donors.
- Respond to special needs and requests of donors in a timely manner.
- Interest/background in one or more of the following area(s): donor relations, fundraising, capacity building, customer service, project management.
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Organized with excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus(es): Experience with donor databases or creating regular newsletters
*Apply on our website at: http://www.asylumconnect.org/join-our-team/
*Start/end date are negotiable.
- People Skills
- Donor Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Retail / Sales
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment