Save the Water(tm) is seeking a Fundraising Associate, Grants . If you are passionate about Fundraising and you relate to our organization’s goals, then become part of our organization. Reach out to us at email@example.com .
Provide utmost support and assistance to the project leaders and be a part of the Grants Program. Design, prepare, and implement grant applications. Research and compile information on grant prospects. Should have or ready to develop knowledge of fund development principles and public relations.
Reporting: Project Leader, Grants
Solid writing, editing, and presentation ability.
Flexible and able to respond to multiple demands.
Ability to work cooperatively, and to take initiative where appropriate.
Focused attention to detail and follow through.
Effective oral communication skills and a clear, courteous and professional manner.
Fundraising experience or education preferred.
Requirements: Associates are expected to put in a minimum of 5 hours per week and be responsive to emails within three (3) calendar days. Attend meetings as per the plan.
Vision of STW : "Contamination free, healthy water for all".
How to apply:
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donor Management
- Relationship Building
- Public Relations
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Min 5 hours per week
- Attend meetings as required; Respond to emails within 3 days
- Education Associate: DILOS Support
- Fundraising Project Leader: Grants
- Fundraising Director
- Publishing Project Leader:...
- Fundraising Project Leader
- Social Media Project Leader...
- Fundraising Associate
- Technology: Associate Director,...
- HR Associate Director:...
- Social Media: Director
- Fundraising Associate Director
- Education Associate: STEM support
- Publishing Director
- HR Associate Director,...
- Education Project Leader:...
- Education: Director
- Fundraising: Associate, Grants
- Publishing: Associate Director,...
- Education Associate: STEM and...
- Education Associate: STEM...