Save the Water(tm) is seeking a Fundraising Project Leader, Corporate Sponsorship . If you are passionate about Fundraising and you relate to our organization’s goals, then become part of our organization. Reach out to us at email@example.com .
Purpose of the role:
Manage the Corporate Sponsorship Campaigns with a team of enthusiastic volunteers. work with prospects to gain a clear understanding of their needs, and develop customized sponsorship proposal packages. Identify, prospect, and cultivate strategic relationships with potential corporate sponsors, partners, and other supporters. Strategize, develop, Communicate and implement the Corporate Sponsorship program. Lead and coach teams by managing the day to day work as well as conducting team meetings. Assist in hiring and developing of new volunteers.
Reporting: Director of Fundraising.
Experience in corporate sponsorship, marketing, or equivalent.
Ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
Outstanding organizational ability, with focused attention to detail and follow through.
Capacity for self-direction, with tact and diplomacy, and for working cooperatively.
Effective oral communication skills and a clear, courteous and professional manner.
Demonstrated project management skills an asset.
Requirements: Project Leaders are expected to put in a minimum of 8 hours per week and be responsive to emails within three (3) calendar days . Attend meetings as per the plan.
Vision of STW : "Contamination free, healthy water for all".
How to apply:
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donor Management
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Public Relations
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Min 8 hours per week
- Attend meetings as required; Respond to emails within 3 days
- Social Media: Project Leader...
- Executive Assistant to VP...
- Publishing: Associate, Researcher
- Publishing Project Leader:...
- Education: Associate: DILOS &...
- Marketing: Associate, Graphic...
- Marketing: Associate, Digital...
- Technology Associate:...
- Marketing Project Leader: Events...
- Education: Associate, Website
- HR: Project Leader, Recruiting &...
- Publishing: Associate, SEO...
- HR: Associate, Engagement &...
- Education: Associate, Researcher...
- Executive Assistant to President
- Publishing: Associate, Editor
- Technology Project Leader: Web...
- Education: Director
- Marketing: Director
- Marketing Project Leader...