The NTFA Awards Gala Development Chair
The NTFA Awards Gala salutes exemplary community service leaders. Through the NTFA Awards Gala program, NTFA advances the interest of its members by recognizing exemplary community service leaders and their contributions to the benefit of society. By this means, the image and prestige of the organization, its members, and the community are all enhanced.
NTFA seeks an energetic individual who is self-motivated, eager to learn, and have a positive attitude. The ideal NTFA Awards Development Chair, will be able to see the job in its entirety with broad vision and have vast fundraising knowledge
The NTFA Awards development chair has basic responsibility for overseeing and advising on the NTFA Award’s fund-raising activities. Its main duties are to:
1. Adhere to the set policies, priorities, and goals for the NTFA Awards for the current fiscal year.
2. Review the ongoing performance of the 2017 NTFA Awards’ campaign.
3. Review campaign achievement versus its objectives.
4. Identify and rate all major prospects for support.
5. Recruit key volunteers to comprise the development committee and solicitors for the NTFA Awards’ fund-raising campaigns.
6. Must be able to resolve the various contributed income needs of the organization without exhausting its base of support.
7. To enjoy the 2017 NTFA Awards Gala
A portion of the proceeds from the 2017 NTFA Awards Gala will benefit the selected Pittsburgh Area non-profit organizations honorees.
- Sales Process
- Donor Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours monthly
- Interview Session