The Volunteer will be working with the Director of Grants and Data Management to improve the total quality management of CHN projects.
- Commitment to CHN's mission and core values
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service
- Interest in data collection and analysis
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys with clients who have excited CHN's program
- Compile survey results
- Data entry
Training will take place on-site during an agreed upon time.
10-15 hours per month during the months of Sept-Dec. Must be able to volunteer during office hours M-F 8:30-4:30.
Submit a brief letter/email of interest and resume to Angela Gougherty at email@example.com
- Basic Computer Skills
- Marketing Analytics
- Database Administration
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours