The Arkansas Blood Institute is looking for Volunteers to help with our community blood drives! Everyday, staff members from the Arkansas Blood Institute go out into the community to schools, businesses, churches and other organizations to collect blood for our life-saving mission! We need your help to make sure these community blood drives run smoothly for our donors!
Community Blood Drive Thank You Crew Responsibilities:
- Greeting donors at the blood drives.
- Assisting donors with sign-in procedures.
- Managing donor flow during the blood drive to ensure efficiency.
- Keeping the donor snack canteen organized and stocked.
- Help donors get answers to their questions.
-Be a happy, welcoming presence!
Most drives occur between the hours of 8a-6pm Monday-Friday. However, there are occasional weekend drives. Volunteers need to be outgoing, friendly and responsible.
Our staff LOVES our Volunteers and they make sure they feel welcome and appreciated!
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training