Children Across America: Empowering Communities
Children Across America, a humanitarian organization, provides preventive healthcare and literacy support to under-served children in the United States. Its vision is to empower families and children in low-income communities. Its unique programs are focused on improving children’s health and drive educational excellence. The organization partners with local healthcare advocates, hospitals, libraries and school systems to ensure children get the full benefit of its programs. To learn more, please visit ChildrenAcrossAmerica.org.
We are looking for a coordinator for our afterschool reading and math club. We are looking for a reliable, trusthworthy person, who likes to lead children's clubs.
Our objective is to keep the learning process going during the school year in a fun way!
Key responsibilities would include:
- Organize and lead the After School Reading and Math Club
- Listening and interacting with children reading and run math and science games and to make sure every child is in a safe environment
- Lead the volunteers
- Design and develope new games for children with volunteers
- Coordinate with the parents
- Follow up with the Executive Director and with the Operations Director on a weekly basis on how the club goes.
Please contact us today if you are interested in this fantastic opportunity!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Treasurer/Financial Director...
- Business Development Director...
- Marketing Director
- Do you like organizing events?...
- Experienced fund raising...
- Newsletter writer
- Fund Raising Director
- Marketing Director needed for...
- 501C3 Board of directors members
- Governance Director
- Grant writers needed
- Social Media Coordinator needed...
- After School Reading and Math...