About Us: The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
We are looking for experienced, motivated and committed individuals to join our team.
* Developing, managing and providing leadership to the team.
* Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team.
* Acting as an ambassador for the organization.
* Leading and tracking projects and ongoing activities.
* Keeping the Board informed about the latest developments on regular basis.
* Assisting Board in strategic planning and in identifying annual strategic priorities.
* Encouraging leadership based culture.
* Ensuring appropriate communications and leveraging of resources within the team and with other teams.
* Ensure to build a culture in context with the organizational cultural values.
* Promoting volunteer engagement not only as team members but also representing themselves at all events to foster inter-team relations and connectivity.
1. Define and maintain training schedule based on the identified training needs/ gaps.
2. Work with subject matter experts, Team leads, as approved to develop and execute the training.
3. Thorough knowledge of adult training methodologies and training delivery methods.
4. Design, write and administer training assessment; prepare reports on regular basis on the assessment results.
5. Conduct Soft skills trainings such as Business writing, Time Management, Influencing without Authority, Conflict resolution, Lead by example, Effective Communication skills, Train-the-Trainer sessions.
6. Design and develop soft skills learning content in collaboration with the Curriculum developer.
7. Input course information, tools, and associated documents into LMS.
* Good management skills
* Effective communication skills and strong business acumen
* Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
* Willingness to take initiatives.
* Strong program management skills.
* Candidates with PMP will be preferred.
* Excellent in communication and presentation.
* Able to work independently and as part of a team.
A minimum of one year
* Should have passion for serving community.
* Should be reliable and committed
* Should have good sense of humor.
* Should have the emotional maturity to be able to work in teams without formal hierarchy.
* Should honor commitments and CLASS's Code of Ethics
* Leadership development opportunities
* Networking opportunities
* Group based learning
* Satisfactory volunteering experience
Type: Volunteer Job/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full time job)
If you are interested in the above opportunity, submit an online application form and your resume by clicking the Apply Now Button. Once we receive your request - our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
- People Skills
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- one year
- Director - Marketing Team
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- HR Manager - Application...
- Business Development Expert
- Associate Director - Talent...
- HR Director
- Business Development Senior...
- Director - HR Team
- Business Development Senior...
- Manager - Graphic Designing
- Business Consulting Service...
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Volunteer Facilitator
- Product Management Specialist
- Team Member for Financial...
- Practice Development Competency...
- Project Management...
- Event Planner
- Practice Development & Strategy...