Join our leadership team and make a difference.
Position: Marketing, Communication and Research Lead
This Position is Unpaid
About Us: The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
We are looking for experienced, motivated and committed individuals to join our team.
* Developing, managing and providing leadership to the team.
* Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team.
* Acting as an ambassador for the organization.
* Leading and tracking projects and ongoing activities.
* Keeping the Board informed about the latest developments on regular basis.
* Assisting Board in strategic planning and in identifying annual strategic priorities.
* Encouraging leadership based culture.
* Ensuring appropriate communications and leveraging of resources within the team and with other teams.
* Ensure to build a culture in context with the organizational cultural values.
* Promoting volunteer engagement not only as team members but also representing themselves at all events to foster inter-team relations and connectivity.
Lead - Marketing, Communication and Research is responsible for following functions:
1. Leading an overall marketing strategy and execution of plans.
2. Researching and evaluating new marketing opportunities, and client needs and insights.
3. Promoting "Brand CLASS" to local and online community
4. Ensuring effective internal and external communication strategy including the firm’s website, promotion material, and advertising.
5. Analyzing the effectiveness of all marketing efforts.
6. Developing of new and consistent information (article links, case studies, and events) is posted regularly.
7. Building strategic partnerships with associations, organizations and corporations.
* Good management skills
* Effective communication skills and strong business acumen
* Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
* MBA with more than 6+ years experience in leadership role
* Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate with professionals at all levels
* Expert in Internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills
* Exceptional skills as a change agent and process oriented individual
* Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and/or area of expertise
* Ability to develop and execute priorities and approaches to meet objectives
A minimum of one year
* Should have passion for serving community.
* Should be reliable and committed
* Should have good sense of humor.
* Should have the emotional maturity to be able to work in teams without formal hierarchy.
* Should honor commitments and CLASS's Code of Ethics
* Leadership development opportunities
* Networking opportunities
* Group based learning
* Satisfactory volunteering experience
Type: Volunteer Job/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full time job)
If you are interested in the above opportunity, submit an online application form and your resume by clicking the Apply Now Button. Once we receive your request - our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
- Public Speaking
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1 year
- Training and Development Lead
- Director - Marketing Team
- Web Designers
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- HR Manager - Application...
- Associate Director - Talent...
- HR Director
- Business Development Senior...
- Director - HR Team
- Business Development Senior...
- Manager - Graphic Designing
- Learning Management System (LMS)...
- Project Manager
- Business Development Team Lead
- Business Consulting Service...
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Curriculum Developer
- Product Management Specialist
- Practice Development Competency...