Computer Connections Program looking for an Outreach Manager
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
The Community Computer Program is seeking a volunteer to accomplish outreach for donations and financial support. CCCP, a service project of RSVP takes donated computer and refurbishes them under a Microsoft license and gives them back to fiancially challenged families in Nassau and Suffolk county. They recieve their donations from private citizens, libraries, school district and businesses.
We are looking for a retired, self-motivated and energetic individual who will seek donations of computers and/or funding from various community/corporate organizations.
Nearly all the work can be done from your home with a time commitment of 4-10 hours weekly. Responding to emails and phone calls are tasks of this position, as are computer skills. Our present manager is stepping back after ten years of enjoying this position.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Team player, someone who beleives in the mission of CCC.
- Love Computers? Love People? We...
- Feeling Good Exercise Program
- Assist seniors confused by...
- Head Start Assistance
- Computer Connections Program...
- Clerical Support Positions
- Training Leaders
- RSVP volunteers as Literacy...
- Love to Talk? Be a Telephone...
- Computer Installers,...
- Help other Seniors to lead a...
- Speakers Bureau