Support The Salvation Army! Help us help others in need by doing clerical work and increasing our productivity.
The Salvation Army ARC is currently seeking a volunteer program assistant to help handle our client information for our Adult Rehabilitation Center. Schedule is flexible with a minimum of a day a week. Shifts available Monday through Friday anytime between 9 a.m.to 5 p.m.
- Attend initial training to understand both The Salvation Army's mission and programs and the requirements of the position.
- Uphold The Salvation Army client confidentiality policies and procedures.
- General duties will entail typing correspondence, compiling data, printing and copying documents, scheduling appointments, performing light bookkeeping, coordinating with other departments, and completing any other assigned tasks in the most efficient manner.
- Basic computer skills needed.
- Pleasant manner, patience, problem-solving ability & dependability.
- Ability to meet time commitments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with diverse populations
- Ability to work in a busy environment
Please apply on our volunteer opportunities website:
- Office Management
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of a shift a week
- Must be 21 or older
- Child Care Assistant
- Kitchen Assistant
- Computer Literacy Instructor
- Worship Band Members
- Administrative Aide
- ESL Teacher
- Guitar Instructor
- Resume Workshop Instructor
- Help with USDA food distribution
- GED Instructor
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Emergency Disaster Team Volunteer
- Bingo Assistant
- After School Program Tutor
- Social Media Guru
- Sunday School Teacher
- Program Assistant
- Part-time Chaplain
- Fitness Instructor