Great Lakes Caring Hospice "Life Stories" is a legacy preservation program. Our caring volunteers ask questions to guide patients through memories of their life’s journey, preserving precious insight as an audio recording to be treasured for generations to come. This cherished gift to the surviving hospice family is priceless.
Contact Volunteer Services at 800-379-1600 to start your journey today!
Also goto our website to fill out an online application: http://www.greatlakescaring.com/volunteer
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Relationship Building
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Pay It Forward With Hospice!
- Take a Patient On A Stroll in...
- Get Active! Participate in Fun...
- COLLEGE STUDENTS Volunteer with...
- Advanced Hospice VOLUNTEER...
- Make a Life Better One Moment at...
- Record a Hospice Patient's Life...
- RICHMOND AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- Help Someone. Change a Life -...
- Honoring our Veterans
- FT. GRATIOT AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED