Great Lakes Caring Hospice "Life Stories" is a legacy preservation program. Our caring volunteers ask questions to guide patients through memories of their life’s journey, preserving precious insight as an audio recording to be treasured for generations to come. This cherished gift to the surviving hospice family is priceless.
Contact Volunteer Services at 800-379-1600 to start your journey today!
Also goto our website to fill out an online application: http://www.greatlakescaring.com/volunteer
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Relationship Building
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Pay It Forward With Hospice!
- JOIN The Hospice Volunteer...
- Spice Up Your Resume with the...
- COLLEGE STUDENTS Volunteer with...
- BRUCE TOWNSHIP AREA VOLUNTEERS...
- Record a Hospice Patient's Life...
- RICHMOND AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- New Year - New Goals - Become a...
- NO PATIENT DIES ALONE!
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- Help Someone. Change a Life -...
- FT. GRATIOT AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED