Great Lakes Caring Hospice "Life Stories" is a legacy preservation program. Our caring volunteers ask questions to guide patients through memories of their life’s journey, preserving precious insight as an audio recording to be treasured for generations to come. This cherished gift to the surviving hospice family is priceless.
Contact Volunteer Services at 800-379-1600 to start your journey today!
Also goto our website to fill out an online application: http://www.greatlakescaring.com/volunteer
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Relationship Building
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- VARIES and FLEXIBLE HOURS
- own transportation
- Advanced Hospice VOLUNTEER...
- Hospice Volunteer Training...
- DAY TIME HOURS VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- RECORD LIFE STORIES
- MACOMB COUNTY AREA VOLUNTEERS...
- Give Back to Hospice by...
- VIGIL - NO PATIENT DIES ALONE!
- WARREN, MI - VOLUNTEER with...
- READY TO BEGIN VOLUNTEERING?
- FT. GRATIOT Volunteer In YOUR...
- COLLEGE STUDENTS Volunteer with...
- MT. CLEMENS - Volunteer with...
- GROSSE POINTE WOODS - Volunteer...