RECORD LIFE STORIES
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where19176 Hall Rd.Ste. 130Clinton Township, MI 48038
Great Lakes Caring Hospice "Life Stories" is a legacy preservation program. Our caring volunteers ask questions to guide patients through memories of their life’s journey, preserving precious insight as an audio recording to be treasured for generations to come. This cherished gift to the surviving hospice family is priceless.
****Register for Volunteer Training coming up on January 20, 2018 10am-1pm****
Contact Volunteer Services at 800-379-1600 to start your journey today!
Also goto our website to fill out an online application: http://www.greatlakescaring.com/volunteer
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Relationship Building
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- VARIES and FLEXIBLE HOURS
- own transportation
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS | FT....
- COLLEGE STUDENTS LEARN ABOUT...
- Spiritual Care Volunteers for...
- RETIRED? VOLUNTEER WITH HOSPICE!
- RECORD LIFE STORIES
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS | MOUNT...
- SIT VIGIL WITH DYING PATIENTS
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS | GROSSE...
- WARREN, MI - VOLUNTEER with...
- REGISTER! - Hospice Volunteer...
- Sitting in Silent Grace with...
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS | CLINTON...