Great Lakes Caring Hospice offers the ADVANCED HOSPICE VOLUNTEER CERTFICATION PROGRAM. This program is geared for students who would like to go above just presenting volunteer hours to satisfy college requirements but would like to have certifiable proof of actual hospice experience and instruction.
What you can focus on in this program:
- Healthcare Administration
- Follow Core Team ie. MSW, RN, Music Therapist
- Healthcare Marketing
Contact Volunteer Services at 800-379-1600 ext. 3523
Also goto our website to fill out an online application:
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Patient Care
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must Provide a total of 40 Hours for Certification
- Must Have Own Transportation
- Pay It Forward With Hospice!
- Take a Patient On A Stroll in...
- Get Active! Participate in Fun...
- Advanced Hospice VOLUNTEER...
- BRUCE TOWNSHIP AREA VOLUNTEERS...
- Record a Hospice Patient's Life...
- RICHMOND AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- NO PATIENT DIES ALONE!
- Honoring our Veterans
- COLLEGE STUDENTS Volunteer with...
- Make a Life Better One Moment at...
- Help Someone. Change a Life -...
- FT. GRATIOT AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED