Great Lakes Caring Hospice offers the ADVANCED HOSPICE VOLUNTEER CERTFICATION PROGRAM. This program is geared for students who would like to go above just presenting volunteer hours to satisfy college requirements but would like to have certifiable proof of actual hospice experience and instruction.
What you can focus on in this program:
- Healthcare Administration
- Follow Core Team ie. MSW, RN, Music Therapist
- Healthcare Marketing
GET MORE INFO AND GET STARTED:
Contact Volunteer Services at 800-379-1600 ext. 3523
Find More Information at http://www.greatlakescaring.com
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Patient Care
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must Provide a total of 40 Hours for Certification
- Must Have Own Transportation
- Advanced Hospice VOLUNTEER...
- Hospice Volunteer Training...
- DAY TIME HOURS VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- RECORD LIFE STORIES
- MACOMB COUNTY AREA VOLUNTEERS...
- Give Back to Hospice by...
- VIGIL - NO PATIENT DIES ALONE!
- WARREN, MI - VOLUNTEER with...
- READY TO BEGIN VOLUNTEERING?
- FT. GRATIOT Volunteer In YOUR...
- COLLEGE STUDENTS Volunteer with...
- MT. CLEMENS - Volunteer with...
- GROSSE POINTE WOODS - Volunteer...