Join our team!PAL Humane Society is looking for administrative volunteers to support a wonderful cause by helping out at our office. This job is critical to meeting the needs of our clients and guests and supporting overall business operations.
This position includes helping with general office duties, such as answering phones, greeting clients and visitors, and data entry. The position also includes creative opportunities such as marketing through social media and/or contributing to PAL's monthly news letter. Additional duties may be requested.
- Genuine concern for the welfare of animals that is consistent with the philosophy of PAL Humane Society.
- Computer skills preferred.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate well with the public and PAL staff members.
- Pleasant phone demeanor.
- Willingness to follow instructions and flexible.
All PAL volunteers participate in an initial program orientation with PAL's Volunteer Coordinator. Following orientation, volunteers will recieve individual training for their position prior to their first shift.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week or one 8-hour day