Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to interpret for the public the history of American life in the context of the St. Lucie River Region and Florida.
Clerical and administrative assistance is needed at this agency. Must have general computer skills, be trainable, articulate and friendly.
Requirements include: at least 3 hours twice monthly.
Agency hours: Monday - Saturday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM and Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Year round opportunity. Background Check required.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 3 hours twice monthly
- General computer skills, friendly, background check
- Board Member (001013)
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Special Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Graphic Design Intern (001225)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Singers (001142)
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)