The Salvation Army Hayward Corps, The Salvation Army Tri-Cities Corps and The Salvation Army Garden Street Family Shelter is looking for fitness instructors to help lead the individuals and families in structured fitness classes. Help empower those in need .
Hayward Corps volunteer shifts available on Tuesdays and Thursday from 9 :45a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
Tri-Cities Corps has shifts available on Wednesdays & Fridays from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30am
Garden Street’s volunteer schedule is flexible!
- Plan and teach group fitness classes
- Uphold The Salvation Army client confidentially policies and procedures.
Please apply on our volunteer opportunities website:
- Dance / Aerobics
- Fitness Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of a shift a week
- Child Care Assistant
- Senior Exercise Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Computer Literacy Instructor
- Worship Band Members
- ESL Teacher
- Summer Camp Assistant Instructors
- Help with USDA food distribution
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Emergency Disaster Team Volunteer
- Bingo Assistant
- Bike Mechanic
- Ceramics Instructor
- Fitness Instructor
- Administrative Assistant