Duties include but are not limited to:1. Enter financial data figures onto spreadsheets
2. Make copies of financial documentation.
3. Scan financial documents for Finance personnel.
4. Track & equate spreadsheet figures with system output.
- Above-average math aptitude
- Attention to detail
- College freshman mathematical skills
- At least 2 - 3 years of accounting (school or work)
15-20 hours per week as needed between the hours of 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Flexible)
- Opportunity to gain valuable work experience.
- Acquire additional Excel skills and knowledge
- Help support the mission and programs of The Salvation Army.
- Data Entry
- Financial Service Assistance
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18