Help provide food to those in need and have fun doing it!
The Salvation Army in Alameda County is currently seeking a Volunteer Food Pantry Assistant. The pantry assistnt aids in baging produce for our mobile food pantry that is distributed weekly to low-income neighborshoods. This is an ongoing opportunity every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9a.m. to 12p.m.
Please apply on our volunteer opportunities website:
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Wear close toed shoes and long pants
- Child Care Assistant
- Senior Exercise Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Computer Literacy Instructor
- Worship Band Members
- ESL Teacher
- Tri-Cities Kettle Kickoff Helpers
- Help Prepare and Serve food at...
- Part-time Chaplain
- Help Prepare and Serve Food for...
- Help Distribute Thanksgiving...
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Holiday Events Coordinator
- Help Box Holiday Food for...
- Help Distribute Holiday Food and...
- Help Sort and bag Christmas Toys
- Help People Sign Up for Seasonal...
- Fitness Instructor
- Holiday Festival Helpers
- Administrative Assistant