Help provide food to those in need and have fun doing it!
The Salvation Army in Alameda County is currently seeking a Volunteer Food Pantry Assistant. The pantry assistnt aids in baging produce for our mobile food pantry that is distributed weekly to low-income neighborshoods. Responsibilities include: unloading, sorting and baging food for distribution and to uphold The Salvation Army client confidentially policies and procedures.
Please apply on our volunteer opportunities website:
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Wear close toed shoes and long pants
- Child Care Assistant
- Help People Sign Up for Seasonal...
- Harvest Festival Helper
- Kitchen Assistant
- Help Distribute Christmas Toys...
- Computer Literacy Instructor
- Worship Band Members
- Administrative Aide
- ESL Teacher
- Thanksgiving Food Distribution...
- Guitar Instructor
- Resume Workshop Instructor
- Help with USDA food distribution
- GED Instructor
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Emergency Disaster Team Volunteer
- Bingo Assistant
- After School Program Tutor
- Fitness Instructor