Help provide food to those in need and have fun doing it!
The Salvation Army in Alameda County is currently seeking a Volunteer Food Pantry Assistant. The pantry assistant aids in bagging produce for our mobile food pantry that is distributed weekly to low-income neighborhoods. This is an ongoing opportunity every Monday through Friday from 12:00 to 3:00 pm
Please apply on our volunteer opportunities website:
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Wear close toed shoes and long pants
- Child Care Assistant
- Community Garden Volunteer
- Senior Exercise Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Computer Literacy Instructor
- Worship Band Members
- ESL Teacher
- Financial Literacy Workshop...
- Employment Readiness Workshop...
- Help with USDA food distribution
- Part-time Chaplain
- Beginner Piano Instructor
- Help Serve Food for our Senior...
- Positive Parenting Workshop...
- Sunday Night Community Dinner...
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Resume Workshop Instructor
- Volunteer Pianist
- Fitness Instructor
- Administrative Assistant