Reports to the CEO. Join our team of volunteers.
At the Institute For Global Transformation(tm) we call ourselves Change-Makers. This group shares a sense of the interconnectedness of all things. We see ourselves as bridge builders, have deep concerns regarding the environment, economics, social issues, and relationships between people, communities and nations. As a result, we view the world through a radically different lens - a way of seeing that steps out of black and white and right and wrong thinking.
Awakening consciousness is the basis for all the change we seek to make in the world and we work to offer the possibility of creating a new paradigm out of which profoundly new solutions can arise, solutions that can’t be envisioned from the current paradigm in which we’re living. This new paradigm will generate a wiser, more collaborative spirit and an understanding of the connectedness of all things.
Skills and Abilities
Excellent written and verbal skills, the ability to think critically, the ability to work as a team player.
1. Implements a social media strategy
2. Manages social media
4. Monitors trends and encourages adoption of social media tools
5. Search for content to post
6. Implements social media campaigns
7. Manages social media campaigns
8. Uses social networking analysis tools
9. Provides feedback to team
- Relationship Building
- Social Media / Blogging
- Critical Thinking
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- 3 - 4 hours per week
- Value service to others, authenticity and idealism. Value follow through.