WordPress Web Developer :
* Responsible for working with various teams to create a consistent and compelling visual style for the main WordPress website and all the sub-sites.
* Responsible for gathering business requirements and developing specifications for WordPress plug-ins.
* Responsible for managing website maintenance and enhancements.
* Responsible for designing, coding, editing the layout and functionality of websites.
* Responsible for selecting, evaluating, customizing, and debugging WordPress themes.
* Responsible for selecting, evaluating, customizing, and debugging WordPress plug-ins; do custom plug-in coding when needed.
* Responsible for continuously optimizing the use of websites for improving user experience.
* Responsible for writing test plans, conducting tests and troubleshooting web page features.
* Should be available to provide technical assistance in case of website non-functionality, breakdown or other technical glitches
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions and WP-CLI
- Experience with WordPress front-end development and configuration
- Must have good knowledge in handling content updates and Integration of WordPress applications
Interested candidates please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SQL / MySQL
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 5 Years Experience
- Assistant Web Developer...
- Social Media Strategy Expert
- SOCIAL SITES Usage Expert Wanted!
- URGENT ! Social Media Experts...
- Instructional Design/Technology...
- WordPress Front End Developer...
- Social Media Volunteer Wanted
- Online Professional Searcher
- Social Media HR Urgently Wanted
- Course Writing Professionals...
- Social Media Enthusiasts! - Very...
- WordPress SEO Specialist
- Social Media Professional...
- Retired / Experienced Librarian
- URGENT NEW MEDIA Experts--...
- URGENT! Online marketing...
- Social Media Strategist Wanted!
- Ex-Google Social Media Expert...
- RESEARCHERS & INTERNET SEARCHERS