Registered Dietitians are individuals willing to share their time, education and expertise in helping seniors in the community meet their nutritional needs.
Up to 20 hours per month. Flexible schedule with the option to telecommute. Normal office hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm. Minimum commitment of 12 months.
- Review menus and nutrient analyses or meal pattern worksheets to verify that meals comply with menu planning guidelines.
- Develops an annual nutrition education plan.
- Provides nutrition education presentations.
- Provides nutrition counseling.
- Performs research and recommends ways to expand and improve nutrition programs
Attends staff meetings and participates in statewide conference calls and training with other RDs and nutrition directors
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 12 months
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetics, R.D. registration, Own automobile with insurance, Cell