Online OPSEC Course Creator
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
The Operations Security Professional's Association is a 501c3 non-profit entity that provides security information and training to military, government personnel, domestic violence shelters, school officials, law enforcement, neighborhood watch groups and others in order to help them protect information. This serves to not only protect the lives and livelihoods of the individuals, but also strengthen the security of the nation and its infrastructure.
One of the vehicles for this is the OPSEC Academy (www.opsecacademy.org/).
We need personnel that are able to develop coursework in multiple related topics in order to improve training availability. Courses will be made of multiple powerpoint (or compatible) slides where appropriate, and will be thorough and well researched. The format is up to you, but we can provide narration if a script is provided. Or, if you prefer, you can provide the narration.
We're looking for two types of resources: courses and job aids. Of course we're also open to other ideas.
Courses: (note: these are the topics, not necessarily the titles. This list is not exhaustive, but just some of the ideas we've come up with. If you have any other ideas, let's talk about it!)
- OPSEC Plans
- Conducting and OPSEC Assessment
- Open Source Intelligence
- Providing OPSEC Awareness and Briefings
- OPSEC Refresher
- Cybersecurity topics
- OPSEC for Domestic Violence Centers
- OPSEC Fundamentals (with a module for each of the 6 steps)
- OPSEC Job Series: OPSEC for IT Professionals
- OPSEC Job Series: OPSEC for Webmasters
- OPSEC Job Series: OPSEC for Executives
- OPSEC Job Series: OPSEC for Federal Contractors
- OPSEC and Law enforcement
- OPSEC and Supply Chain Risk Management
- The First 100 Days
- Dealing with an OPSEC Incident
- Creating a Continuity Book
- OSINT Resources
- The OPSEC Process
This is a great way to reach out to the community, as well as servicemembers, schools, etc. Thank you for your time!
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- Internet Research
- Security / Network Administration
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment