Seasons Hospice is seeking compassionate bilingual volunteers who are fluent in spanish and are looking to give back to their community. Here at Seasons Hospice we strive to provide excellent patient care which requires us to be able to reach each our patients where they are and in the language in which they are comfortable and understand. As a bilingual spanish speaking volunteer you will have the unique opportunity to provide a major pillar of support to our patients who prefer to converse in their native language.
Companion Volunteers are integral member of the Hospice Interdisciplinary Team who provide comfort, supportive presence, and/or functional assistance to hospice patients and their family members. Care companions might spend their time with patients reading aloud, providing social/emotional support, completing leisurely crafts and activities including legacy projects as well as assisting with running errands and other practical tasks. Please be in touch for more information!
- Hospice Care
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Patient Care
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week minimum
- Facilitate Legacy Projects for...
- Vigil Volunteer
- Theology Students and Hospice
- Sensory Based Volunteering for...
- Hospice Music Companion
- Care Companion Volunteer
- Ecumenical Hospice Volunteer
- Wilderness Therapy and Hospice
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Interorganizational Hospice Liason
- Active Listening Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteering For Med...
- Spanish Speaking Hospice Volunteer
- Memory Bear/ Pillow Sewer
- Art Therapy and Hospice
- Pet Therapy and Hospice
- Circle of Care
- Aromatherapy and Hospice
- Mindfulness and Hospice