Job Summary: This internship opportunity is available every semester (fall, spring and summer). It will include working on behalf of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society’s Mid America Chapter under supervision of the Corporate Development Manager. This position requires 10-15 hours of work per week.
Responsibilities: Planning, coordination and implementation of the special events assigned by the Corporate Development Manager.
Assisting with the Mid America Chapter Dinner of Champion fundraising event which includes:
* Assist with planning and event logistics
* Assist with leadership committee tasks
- Serve as the point person for the Silent Auction
- Manage all tasks as they pertain to the SA Committee
* Clerical projects including mailings, database maintenance, phone calling, etc.
* Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office
-Strong excel skills
* Strong writing and interpersonal skills
* Must be able to process confidential information
* Please send a letter of interest and resume to: Christy Pulley, Corporate Development Manager, 7611 State Line Road, Ste. 100, Kansas City, MO 64114 or via e-mail at email@example.com
- Basic Computer Skills
- Business Development
- Professional Development
- Customer Service
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Semester length, 10-15 hours a week
- Dedication, Enthusiasm