As a Volunteer Truck Driver’s Assistant, you will ride along with the truck driver to help pick up donations for the Lynnwood and Everett Stores. The truck leaves from the Lynnwood location each day. Shifts are Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., however the truck often returns much earlier than 3:30.
- Ride in the truck to various locations throughout Snohomish County to pick up donations
- Help driver load donations into the truck
- Assist with unloading donations upon return to the store
- Learn about Habitat and be able to provide material donors with additional information about the organization and stores
- Must be able to lift heavy objects with 1-2 other people (furniture, building materials, etc.)
- Must be friendly and have a customer service personality
Volunteer shifts are available Monday through Friday 9-3.
Please visit habitatsnohomish.org to learn more and to sign up for a new volunteer orientation. All volunteers must attend an orientation before they can volunteer.
Feel free to let us know if you are unable to attend the scheduled orientations!
- People Skills
- Donor Management
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- one day p/ week. pick-up run duration varies
- Ability to commit to one day per week for about 4-8 hours each time.