Knowbility is a nonprofit organization with the mission of improving technology access for millions of youth and adults with disabilities all over the world. Our programs reflect our core values and the strong belief that accessible technology is a key to providing equal access to educational, employment, and social opportunities for people with disabilities.
We are seeking a social media expert to assist in the overall marketing plan/strategy and timeline for 2016 - 2017. Our social media platforms include LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Goals for the 2016 - 2017 year include:
- Brand awareness (promote our logo)
- Keep consistency in our communication (work on the 3 values: Educate. Service. Participate), vehicle / spend plan (Site, Search) and phased roll-out (global expansion)
- Create an identity for Knowbility; an identity that is consistently reinforced to drive global awareness. Align on trademarks.
- Event promotion
- Volunteer Recruitment
- Supporter Loyalty/Retention (use of Salesforce)
- Cause (accessibility) awareness
Although we do not offer monetary compensation you will receive one SXSW Interactive badge for 2017.
- Google Apps
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2-3 hours per week