Are you an experienced survey writer or want to learn the process? Abilities United is looking for someone who can help us create surveys using SurveyMonkey to improve our interactions with our participant families and gauge their service satisfaction.
The survey writer must:
- Have experience with quantitative research
- Write effective survey questions using online tools such as SurveyMonkey
- Be able to review and provide feedback on wording, order of questions, types of questions, etc in relation to research questions provided by program/department staff
- Analyze results and give feedback on results.
Generate survey reports and summary for management. Hours:ongoing 5-10 hrs per week initially.
- Technical Writing
- Reading / Writing
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- ongoing, initially 5-10 hrs per week
- Survey Monkey experience, good writing skills
- WordPress website developer
- Database help for Fund Development
- Marketing Communications
- videographer/video editing
- Story telling
- Art Collection Database Assistant
- Social media guru
- ABILITIES UNITED BOARD MEMBER...
- Thanksgiving Party Prep
- Graphic designer
- Art Curator Assistant
- Survey Writer in Marketing...
- Adobe Lightroom & photo...