The Shelter is looking for dedicated and consistent volunteers to help care for the animals in our care and manage the Shelter. Our time committment is variable, and we are willing to work with your fleixble schedule.
Volunteers are gneerally grouped into 3 categories (overlap is allowed):
1. DOG VOLUNTEERS- excercise, play, socialize, groom, bathe, and feed
2. CAT VOLUNTEERS- excercise, sociliaze, groom, play, and feed
3. GENERAL VOLUNTEERS- help with tasks as needed such as closing shift (4-6PM), adminstrative tasks, cleaning, etc.
We are willing to cater a position to your interests and skills! Volunteers are committed and have a deicated to the interst to the Shelter are eligible do recevie advance trainings in dog behavior and training, vetrinary medicine, and animal control.
- Animal Care / Handling
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Graphic Design
- Website Programming
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training