Do you know what harmful contaminants are in your water? How it gets there? What effect it has on your families and environment? Save the Water(tm) (STW(tm)) is the one looking for answers.
STW(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org
The HR Talent Management Team at Save the Water is currently looking for a new associate! Not only will your volunteering effort contribute to the important water research, but you will also be able to advance your professional skills in the field of HR, employee relations, employee motivation and employer branding.
Associates are expected to put in a minimum of 5 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
Work closely with Project Leader: Talent Management to support hiring needs
Assist in creating ads and posting to internal and external websites
Attend Talent Management Group & HR meetings
Assist in updating and maintaining Project Plan
Report to Project Leader for the given project team
Attend monthly meeting.
Complete the PWR at least on weekly minimum basis
Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Google Apps
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
Creative thinker who is self-motivated
Ability to maintain confidentiality
Eagerness to continuously learn and develop business acumen
HR Experience desired
How to apply:
If interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com We would love to hear from you!
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Minimum 5 hrs per week
- Be responsive to emails within 2 business days
- Social Media: Project Leader...
- Executive Assistant to VP...
- Publishing: Associate, Researcher
- Publishing Project Leader:...
- Education: Associate: DILOS &...
- Marketing: Associate, Graphic...
- Marketing: Associate, Digital...
- Technology Associate:...
- Marketing Project Leader: Events...
- Education: Associate Director
- Publishing: Associate, SEO...
- HR: Associate, Administrator
- HR: Associate, Engagement &...
- Education: Project Leader, DILOS...
- Executive Assistant to President
- Education: Director
- Human Resources - Associate...
- Technology: Associate Director, UX
- Marketing: Director
- HR Associate : Admin (Recruitment)