Transport clients from the Center of Hope to the Center for Worship & Service on Wednesday nights
- Provide transportation for residents, using Salvation Army vehicles, to attend outside meetings and/or off campus events.
- Maintains proper boundaries and adheres to The Salvation Army Code of Ethics.
- Monitors residents and environment to maintain safety of all participants.
- Maintains accurate driver logs and submits to appropriate manager for proper record keeping.
- Ensures that vehicle keys are returned to the Rotunda.
- Must complete and pass Motor Vehicle Report.
- Willingness to be trained in driving procedures.
- The ability to take direction and work well in a team environment.
- A non-judgmental attitude toward those we serve.
Work Schedule: 5:30pm to 8:30pm Wednesdays
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 3 hours per week
- Must complete background check and driver test