Wednesday evenings 6:30pm-8:00pm or as needed
Provide safe and healthy care of children while their parents are in life skills classes
1. Direct activities of children.
2. Insure safety and well- being of children.
1. The ability to take direction and work well in a team environment.
2. A non-judgmental attitude toward those we serve.
3. Must enjoy working with children.
4. Must attend Safe From Harm training at The Salvation Army.
5. Must complete Application including background check
- Child Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 1 1/2 hours
- Must complete Safe From Harm training ~ 1 hour