Do you have Audo Visual equipment and expertise? Spring Reins of Life is a public charity that is run entirely by volunteers. Every March we run our annual "Swing into Spring" event which is a Comedy Night. This year's event is already set for Saturday March 18th, 2017 from 5pm-11pm at the Flemington Elks Lodge.
We need your help for one night!
Gratefully we are honored to have comedians and a venue set in place and both are offering us services and space as a donation. This is in the committment of our mission to providing healing services to veterans, at risk teens and children in bereavement.
What we need on Saturday March 18th:
- A/V Expert who can run audio visual euipement smoothly and/or problem solve quickly if any glitches appear. AV Expert needed on site from pre event through post event (on 3/18/17).
- Audio Visual Equipment. Either owned or access to the following:
- Large video screen - with self mounting/standing option
- Projector - ability to run a timed PPT slideshow with embedded video at the end to accompany Co-founders speech at beginning of the evening. Additionally, to honor our sponsors/donors we need to run a looping PPT slideshow (no audio) to run continuously for the rest of the evening (the slideshow is completely edited and prepared, it just needs to run and be monitored).
- Audio - mic system to allow speeches, audio for SRoL videos to be heard in the large room (The Elks sound system is not adequate). ***Mic system with speakers for stage audio (corded mic with stand) for comedians to perform. Audio on this unit must be great quality (room is approximately 75x150).
- Lighting - minimally need for a spotlight to be on stage for comedians while performing. If additional lighting can be available and designed that would be super!
Please consider helping SRoL have a professional finished look and feel. We are growing every year and will reach the point where we can invest into "fundraising" efforts. Currently we can only focus on raising enough funds to cover the EAP services on waiting lists.
- DIK receipts provided for donated services/use of equipment.
- Written credit / promotion for your expertise on our programs, press release, facebook page, website and all event listings/calendars.
- Online promotion of your business in coordination of event (promotion and coverage).
- Ability to hang signage/banners at event with take-a-way literature for guests (last year we nearly sold out to capacity).
Event Hours: 6pm - 10:30pm (Saturday, March 18th)
Set up time: 3pm on 3/18/17
Breakdown: Immediately following event closing...
- Stage Management
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Approx 8 hours (pre-event set up to closing) 3/18
- A/V Expert & Equipment: Pre-event set up at 3pm - to post event (1030pm) Saturday March 18, 2017