Do you have Audo Visual equipment and/or expertise? Spring Reins of Life is a public charity that is run entirely by volunteers. Every March we run our annual "Swing into Spring" event which is a Comedy Night. This year's event is already set for Saturday March 18th, 2017 from 530pm-10pm at the Flemington Elks Lodge on Route 31 South.
We need your help for one night!
Gratefully we are honored to have comedians and a venue set in place and both are offering us services and space as a donation. This is in the committment of our mission to providing healing services to veterans, at risk teens and children in bereavement.
What we need on Saturday March 18th:
- A/V Expert who can run audio visual euipement smoothly and/or problem solve quickly if any glitches appear. Format is PowerPoint slide presentations. Two (one is 5 minute speech with video embedded at end, the other is a looping slideshow that will need to run all evening)
- AV Expert needed on site from pre-event (arrive before doors open at 530pm and run a test. Can break down at 930pm (on 3/18/17).
- Audio Visual Equipment. Must have projector with ability to project a large image. Screen would be great with stand but not imperative. Either owned or access to use).
- Large video screen - with self mounting/standing option (this would be lovely but is not imperative)
- Projector - Imperative, Must have. With a volunteer who has knowledge and ability to run it.
A) Timed Powerpoint slideshow for 7pm five minute speech with Co-founder to make plea for funding. There is a video embedded inside the PPT (not via internet) that needs to play.
B) Looping Powerpoint slideshow (no audio/video) to honor our sponsors/donors we have created a looping PPT slideshow (over 100 slides) with embedded dissolve to run continuously for the entire evening. This keeps our word to sponsors that their logo and acknowledgement is visible to guests at our events. The slideshow is completely edited and prepared, it just needs to run and be monitored should it freeze or stop...
- Please consider helping SRoL have a professional finished look and feel. We are growing every year and will reach the point where we can invest into "fundraising" efforts. Currently we can only focus on raising enough funds to cover the EAP services on waiting lists.
- DIK receipts provided for donated services/use of equipment.
- Written credit / promotion for your expertise on our programs, press release, facebook page, website and all event listings/calendars.
- Online promotion of your business in coordination of event (promotion and coverage).
- Ability to hang signage/banners at event with take-a-way literature for guests (last year we nearly sold out to capacity).
Event Hours: Doors open at 5:30 - 700pm Happy Hour / Dinner
*Please AV person can arrive at 430 or 5pm to run a test!!!???*
7:00 to 7:05pm *AV person at projector to ensure these 5 minutes run flawlessly. Fully prepared PPT slideshow with video embedde for Co-founders funding speech. This must work out. Total time is 5 minutes.
7:10-9:30pm COMEDIANS on STAGE - meanwhile a prepared looping PPT slideshow to run continuously with donor and sponsor slide information (no audio or video).
- Stage Management
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Approx 5 hours (pre-event set up to closing) 3/18
- A/V Expert & Equipment: Pre-event set up at 4pm - to last comedian (930pm) 3/18/17