Hospice Music Companion
26 people are interested
Seasons Hospice & Palliative care is seeking volunteers for our music companion program. We are reaching out to our community in hopes of finding music enthusiasts. We are looking for folks who play an instrument, sing, or who are willing to be a supportive presence and just press play on a boom box. Our volunteers give their time to help patients and families who are dealing with terminal illness and death.
Volunteer training is provided, as well as ongoing support and education opportunities to be sure you feel ready and equiped to help our patients. We are hoping that this opportunity will spark an interest in the hearts of musicians who are looking for a meaningful volunteer experience.
About Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care of Colorado
9191 Sheridan Blvd., Suite 103, Westminster, CO 80031, US
Honoring Life ~ Offering Hope
Our Vision is to:
* recognize that individuals and families are the true experts in their own care;
* support our staff so they can put our patients and families first;
* find creative solutions which add quality to life;
* strive for excellence beyond accepted standards;
* increase the community's awareness of hospice as part of the continuum of care.
We'll work with your schedule.
The Denver Metro AreaWestminster, CO 80031
- Music Therapy
- Spiritual Healing
- Music Theory
- Music Arts
- Hospice Care
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- I hour minimum per week