Zion undertakes the duty of working with the community at large throughout Churches and organizations in promoting unity, helping each person become an Agent of transformation, developing in each one the same solidarity and responsibility in the World.
The motion graphics designer will work with the video editor and other media volunteers to assist with video production and other visual content for Zion. Other responsibilities include coordinating with other volunteers, the ability to create content that is consistent with brand standards, and some knowledge of typography, composition, and story-telling.
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Fundraiser Coordinators
- Donation Specialist
- Grant Writer
- Motion Graphics Designer Needed
- A Chief Administrative Officer...
- Social Media Strategists
- Public Relations Specialists
- Urgent Need for Zion Community...
- Volunteer Coordinators
- Program Director is needed at...
- Travel Nurse needed
- Music Teacher Job Description
- Volunteers Needed at Zion Office...
- Warehouse Workers Needed
- Media Planner Job Description
- Logistics Director