The AAA Child Scholarship Program raises money for children in Northern Uganda to pay tuition for them to attend school. The program is looking for an intern who will build connections in the community and find events and locations to promote the Child Scholarship Program. In addition, the intern will investigate and pursue avenues for outreach, fundraising, and donations. This position will have a huge impact on a global issue and hold sustainable outcomes that can be seen. With increased outreach and fundraising efforts, more children will be given the gift of education in Uganda that would otherwise be impossible.
- Coordinate hosting a promotional table at community events, church functions, colleges, and other charitable occasions.
- Establish further contacts in the community to grow our base of sponsors, thereby increasing number of children we support.
- Develop contact lists of churches and other contributing parties that may be willing to partner with the Child Scholarship Program.
- Fundraising to help expand the vision of the program and raise money for children who don’t currently have sponsors.
- Outreach to businesses to request donations.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 4-8 hours/week. Flexible schedule
- We need a fun emcee! Help...
- Refugee Resettlement Pathways to...
- Outreach Intern
- Immigration Outreach Volunteer
- Refugee Resettlement Cultural...
- Refugee Resettlement Grants Intern
- Refugee Resettlement Welcoming...
- Volunteer ESL Instructor
- Refugee Resettlement Housing...
- Refugee Resettlement Admin Intern
- Event Coordinator Intern- Child...
- Social Media Intern-...