Help us become streamlined.
Every June we host an annual open house / demonstration of our services at Spring Reins of Life. It is required by our insurance and that of the farm / facilility where we work to have each guest sign a registration/liability release form. We get over 300 guests to the farm during the day. It has become cumbersome to do this on paper forms. To keep track of on the day of, having parents sign for minors, and the follow up is a data-base headache.
- To implement an online form (we have the form in a word document) that can be filled out on a laptop, tablet, etc (signature with finger or computer pen).
- Each form can only be completed / submitted if all fields and sections are filled in (address, zip, phone, EMAIL, etc.)
- Each completed / submitted form would then be directly downloaded or saved into a database document (excel or otherwise) this way all of the information is entered into a follow up database in real time.
- Each completed form is stored (upon submission) is stored/saved as a document via dropbox or google drive so that hardcopies of the form/signature can be saved and stored for legal purposes.
If you have computer savvy / expertise, please contact us and we can send you the registration form to look at.
- Google Apps
- Database Administration
- Donor Management
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Mobile Programming
- Software Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- finshed once implemented and tested
- One time need (glitch fixes needed)