Love food? Chefs? Restaurants?
We are creating a Cobble Hil/Carroll Gardens Restaurant Crawl on a Thursday in October from 5-8 pm and want to know if you'd like to help us. It's a fundraiser for Seeds in the Middle and elephants! People buy tickets and walk around the neighborhood and try different offerings by restaurants.
Here's what we need:
Before the event, you can help us:
- create posters and graphic work (if that's your thing)
- reach out by emails or phone calls or even walk to restaurants to ask them to join
- help us spread the word on social media, and in food blogs and other media
- Help put up flyers in the neighborhood
- talk to different restaurants to see what they need
- sell tickets
- help chefs prepare their dishes if they need help
- help chefs at their place of business and punch or cross off tickets
- help set up (3-5 pm)
- help any chefs breakdown - (8 pm - 9 pm)
- Register and sell tickets
- Help chefs, if they want, prepare their dishes that day
This is a fun way to meet chefs and get to know restaurants in the neighborhood. If you're into food, the dishes should be awesome. If you want to work or intern in food industry, here's a chance to meet professionals in an enjoyable atmosphere.
If you want more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an artist or artisan, and want to be matched with a restaurant, let us know.
Look forward to hearing from you.
- Graphic Design
- Social Media / Blogging
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- Event Planning / Management
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Flexible - can be before and during event!