Love food? Are you in food business, culinary arts or want to be? Do you do event planning, public relations or just want to get experience in it?
Help us build our SECOND Cobble Hil/Carroll Gardens Restaurant Crawl on Thursday, APRIL 27. We really need help and it's fun!
HELP create a fabulous food event and also raise funds for underserved childrne in food deserts to open their own Hip2B Healthy farmstands. People buy tickets and walk around the historic neighborhoods and try different delicious dishes by restaurants.
Here's what you can do.
Before the event, you can help us:
- plan the event and organize all theh parts
- do PR - please! put on food blogs, notify media, etc.
- create posters and graphic work (if that's your thing)
- reach out by emails or phone calls or even walk to restaurants to ask them to join
- help us mail invites to restaurants
- spread the word on social media, and in food blogs and other media
- Help put up flyers
- talk to different restaurants to see what they need
- sell tickets
- help chefs prepare their dishes if they need help
- help chefs at their place of business and punch or cross off tickets
- help set up (noon on....)
- help any chefs breakdown - (8 pm - 9 pm)
- Register and sell tickets
- Help chefs, if they want, prepare their dishes that day
This is a fun way to meet chefs and get to know restaurants in the neighborhood. If you're into food, the dishes should be awesome. If you want to work or intern in food industry, here's a chance to meet professionals in an enjoyable atmosphere.
If you want more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's the event on FAcebook - https://www.facebook.com/events/174711446347173/
If you are an artist or artisan, and want to be matched with a restaurant, let us know.
If you are a performer and want to sing or dance at the event..
Look forward to hearing from you.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- Event Planning / Management
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Flexible - can be before and during event!