ASI is looking for a marketing manager who can effectively engage with an existing database to inform and drive activity (volunteering, donations, etc.) via email. This person could also help develop strategy to engage our audience on social media. This position could also entail a Board position.Founded in 1998, Art Sphere Inc. (ASI) is a Philadelphia-based non-profit, established to teach art to inner-city low-income youth.
Our mission is to engage the creative in communities, empower neighborhoods to explore the positives in peoples’ lives, and heal the mind, body and spirit through art.
Art Sphere Inc. nurtures the artist in all of us to be able to think beyond what is possible in our own lives and communities. Our students, volunteers, and partners transcend obstacles to bring about positive and lasting change that continuously enables thriving neighborhoods and a vibrant city!
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Market Research / Analysis
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a week
- marketing and nonprofit experience, volunteer release form
- Spring Clean-up: Mural Painting...
- Social Media Coordinator
- Assistant Social Media Coordinator
- Volunteer Assistant Art Teachers...
- Graphic Designers and Social...
- Marketing Manager
- Media Development Volunteer...
- Chinese Translators needed!
- Mural Painter Volunteers Wanted
- Social Media Volunteer...
- Assistant Art Teachers for...