The Hope and Help Center is one of the largest HIV/AIDS non-profits in Central Florida. We serve over 6,600 clients diagnosed with HIV and/or AIDS.
Since our humble beginning in 1988, providing support groups and a food pantry, we have become an AIDS Service Organization - blessed with the privileged of providing testing, medical case management, psychosocial support, food services, and special health services management.
We inspire, equip, and mobilize individuals to take action against HIV/AIDS. It’s our vision to achieve a world without AIDS. We need your help!
We are looking for a gracious, inviting, and enthusiastic individuals to volunteer at our agency!
Our office hours are 9 AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday. We are willing to work with you regarding your weekly hours. We also have special event hours on weekends that you can take advantage of.
- Phone operation (taking messages, transferring calls)
- Greeting and entertaining clients
- Connecting clients to the proper staff members
- Assisting with incontinence preparation
- Assisting with food pantry deliveries
This is an opportunity to earn experience, service hours, and develop professional time management skills. You will be helping enthusiastic staff members determined to help people with HIV/AIDS. We need your help in the fight against AIDS.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Vibrant Personality, Strong Communicator, Friendly, Good Listener