Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Hope and Help inspires, equips and mobilizes people to take action against HIV/AIDS.
Since 1988, the Hope and Help Center has proudly provided comprehensive and compassionate support in Central Florida for those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS. As the premier HIV/AIDS service organization in the region, Hope and Help Center offers a full range of care services, as well as education and prevention initiatives that save lives, refute the stigma, and offer hope to all those touched by this disease. Throughout the years we have grown with seven locations throughout Orange, Seminole, Lake and Osceola Counties.
- Medical Case Management
- Medicaid Case Management (PAC)
- Non-Medical Case Management
- Eligibility for Ryan White funded services
- Pharmacy Eligibility
- Peer Mentoring
- Mobile Testing Unit
- HIV Prevention Classes
- Food Pantry
- CDC Prevention Interventions:
- ARTAS (Anti-Retroviral Treatment and Access to Services)
- Counseling, Testing & Referral