Dental & Eye Clinic Volunteers
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
20 people are interested
The Willow Creek Dental Clinic is looking for Registered Dental Hygienists, Licensed Dentists, Dental Assistants, and Optometrists to join our team in helping provide quality oral care to those who cannot afford it! Volunteering is low pressure and works around your schedule and availability.
One of the better-known benefits of volunteering is the impact on the community. Volunteers are often the glue that holds a community together. Volunteering allows you to connect to your community and make it a better place. However, volunteering is a two-way street, and it can benefit you and your family as much as the cause you choose to help.
Dedicating your time as a volunteer helps you make new friends, expand your network, and boost your social skills!
Our hygienists volunteer in two shifts; mornings Monday - Saturdays from 9am- 12pm or afternoons 1pm- 4pm.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About WILLOW CREEK COMMUNITY CHURCH
67 E ALGONQUIN RD, Dental and Eye Care Clinic, SOUTH BARRINGTON, IL 60010, US
As a Compassion & Justice ministry, the Care Center’s mission is: Fighting poverty and injustice so that lives are transformed and Jesus is known. We live out this mission by sharing the hope and love of Christ while meeting basic needs and offering long-term solutions that empower people toward a more stable future.
We hold firmly to the following core values:
- Dignity. We believe in creating a radically inclusive community where people are treated with dignity and respect regardless of their ethnic, economic, legal, or religious status.
- Hope. We believe true hope is found in a redemptive relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Transformation. We believe transformation occurs in the hearts of those serving and being served, as God redeems hurting people and broken situations.
We'll work with your schedule.
Willow Creek Community ChurchCare Center67 E Algonquin RoadSouth Barrington, IL 60010
- Patient Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible. Monday- Friday 9-12pm or 1-4pm