WILLOW CREEK CARE CENTER
- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Children & Youth
- Computers & Technology
- Health & Medicine
- Justice & Legal
Location67 E ALGONQUIN RDBuilding GSOUTH BARRINGTON, IL 60010 United States
Fighting poverty and injustice so that lives are transformed and Jesus is known. We live out this mission by sharing the hope and love of Christ while meeting basic needs and offering long-term solutions that empower people toward a more stable future. Our core values are dignity, hope, and transformation.
Be part of an organization with services that care:
- A food pantry with a grocery store layout, providing help with dignity.
- Offering curbside groceries through the Mobile Care Center truck at partner locations.
- Job employment counseling and our online job board.
- A care team that listens to our guests during appointments.
- A clothing store, offering a quality selection of clothes for adults and children.
- A cars ministry through that provides scheduled repairs (after initial appointments).
- A dental clinic that provides basic dental procedures (after initial appointments).
- Hosting blood drives, and health-related trainings.
- Events providing refugee and anti-human trafficking awareness.