The mission of the Museum of Reclaimed Urban Space (MoRUS) is to preserve history and promote scholarship of grassroots urban space activism by researching and archiving efforts to create community spaces. We will also exhibit materials that document these actions, to educate people on the political implications of reclaimed space.
All interns must submit a resume and cover letter. This is an unpaid position and you must be willing to contribute at least 15 hours a week for 3 months. Almost all interns operate from the front desk of the museum so you must have good greeting skills and some organizing ability.
The social media and web intern will help to publish content on the museum's website and facebook page. They will help promote our events and keep people updated on our various social media platforms.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Content Management Systems
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 days a week for 3 months
- Social Media & Web Intern-...
- Public Relations/Media Internship
- Time's Up! - Assistant to the...
- Time's Up! - Bicycle Mechanic
- Time's Up Legal Assitant
- Time's Up! - Non-profit Real...
- Museum of Reclaimed Urban Space...
- Video Archiving Intern
- Archivist for Environmental...
- Time's Up! - Grant Writer
- Museum Archivist and Store...
- Time's Up! - Fundraising...
- Time's Up! - Volunteer Coordinator