The administrative intern will be assigned various administrative tasks that are essential to the functioning of the department.
Some examples of tasks assigned are as follows:
- Assisting the supervisor in completing end of program reports of families that are exiting the reception and placement program
- Keeping track of financial records and cross referencing department reports with case manager reports
- Coordinating and keeping track of service delivery performed by case managers and case assistants
- Updating case notes for case managers
- Updating department databases
- Excellent computer competency
- Able to work without daily supervision, after initial training is completed
This position offers the opportunity to work in a leadership role and to earn a highly important resume booster for non-profits. Intern will receive a wide variety of experience in the administrative and social work fields. Although this position is unpaid, we are happy to provide an internship description and verification if you are seeking to attain college credit for your internship.
The position requires a minimum 3-5 month commitment for 4-8 hours per week. For this position, we are open Monday thru Friday, from 8am to 5pm.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Case Work / Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 4+ hours/week