The administrative intern will be assigned various administrative tasks that are essential to the functioning of the department.
Some examples of tasks assigned are as follows:
- Assisting the supervisor in completing end of program reports of families that are exiting the reception and placement program
- Keeping track of financial records and cross referencing department reports with case manager reports
- Coordinating and keeping track of service delivery performed by case managers and case assistants
- Updating case notes for case managers
- Updating department databases
- Excellent computer competency
- Able to work without daily supervision, after initial training is completed
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Case Work / Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10+ hours/week
- We need a fun emcee! Help...
- Refugee Resettlement Pathways to...
- Outreach Intern
- Immigration Outreach Volunteer
- Refugee Resettlement Cultural...
- Refugee Resettlement Grants Intern
- Refugee Resettlement Welcoming...
- Volunteer ESL Instructor
- Refugee Resettlement Housing...
- Refugee Resettlement Admin Intern
- Event Coordinator Intern- Child...
- Social Media Intern-...