Do you have that special gift in the art of sign language? If so Turning Points needs your immediate help. We have volunteers and clients who require a volunteer certified iinterpreter for meetings and case management. If this is you and you are available to volunteer please contact Cheryl Hedger at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love our volunteers!
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- On Call
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Computer and Technology Wiz
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Multiple Volunteer Opportunities
- Laundry Attendent
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- New Client Processing
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Second Chair
- Shoes for the Homeless Project
- Assist with Job Searches and...