DATA ENTRY INTERN/VOLUNTEER
Housing and Homelessness Department
105 Chauncy Street, 2 nd Floor, Boston, MA 02111
The Housing and Homelessness Department is looking for individuals with an interest in social work and human services to provide clerical assistance to the department. The Data Entry Intern/Volunteer will have the opportunity to work closely with the Housing and Homelessness Department staff.
- Answer main department phone line
- Provide assistance to walk-in clients
- Conduct phone and in-person screenings
- Perform data entry in ETO, HUD, Client Track, and Microsoft Excel
- Perform other related duties
Skills & Qualifications:
Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Exceptional organizational skills required. Must be able to work sensitively with individuals of diverse socio-economic backgrounds. Demonstrated experience working in fast paced environment preferred.
Length of Commitment:
Schedule (including day and time if applicable):
25 hours a week, Monday to Thursday from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm and Friday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Please submit resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department, 178 Tremont St. Boston, MA 02111, Fax (617) 423-7693, or email email@example.com.
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Computer Instructor Volunteer
- Campaign Volunteer
- Outreach Administrator Volunteer
- Food Pantry Volunteer
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Housing Search Intern
- Youth Academy Club Leader
- Intake Assistant Interns
- Senior Programs Intern
- Youth Academy Enrichment Class...
- Exercise Instructor Volunteer
- Intake Intern
- Data Entry Intern/Volunteer
- Case Manager - East Boston
- Administrative Assistant - East...
- GATE PROGRAM AMBASSADORS
- Family Services Interns
- Housing Resource Support Volunteer
- STUDENT SUPPORT INTERN/VOLUNTEER
- Community Planning and Research...