Junior Achievement volunteers needed at various schools!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
52 people are interested
Currently we are looking to fill classes at Edison Middle School, Aldo Leopold, Doty Elem, FoxView Intermediate and Wilder Elementary.
What is Junior Achievement? Here are the top questions prospective volunteers may have!
1. The lesson plans are created exceptionally well, no teaching experience necessary!
2. It's only a 5 or 6 week commitment- one time per week- 30-45 min per class.
4. These kids will make you smile, you get WAY more than you give!
6. You can sign up now and pick the grade and school you want to help at!
7. The teacher remains in the room and is a great support system for you!
8. These kids are very interested in what JA is teaching, about how our country works, and where business fits in to that.
10. This is a great personal and professional opportunity, which is fun and really rewarding!
Please consider volunteering for JA, call our office at 920.336.1444 for open classrooms.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
Junior Achievement416 George St. Ste B03De Pere, WI 54115
- Business Development
- Financial Planning
- Reading / Writing
- Financial Literacy
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 30-45 minutes once a week, for 5-6 weeks
- Our programs reach 90 Brown County Schools